Monday, March 19, 2007

If you don’t like me, don’t bother about me

I'm amazed at the number of mental retards who concentrate so hard on not liking me. If you don't like me, that's fine. Just don't keep going on about it. I know I'm not the world's most likeable person, but nobody is perfect. Let's stop hating people just because they're different, and get along. Most people who are "not normal" can turn out to be the best friends that you could have. The sorts of people who put effort into making life a misery for people who are not 'normal' generally become so wrapped up in that that they lose control of their own life, and before they know it, they are the ones who nobody likes.

3 comments:

Olga said...

Hey! I'm "not normal"! I become "not normal" when I got marred! ;)
So, Jay you are not alone! :))
Be yourself! And everything will be fine!

Jay W said...

Thanks, Olga :-)

Laura said...

There’s no such thing as a normal person everyone is unique in their own little way. In my eyes you’re perfect.