Friday, October 12, 2007

My Smartphone’s better than yours – I wish

Take a look at this tasty item. I would love this hand set. It features Quad Band, Windows Mobile 6, a 2.0 megapixel camera, Microsoft pocket Word and Excel, a full Qwerty keyboard and you can buy it on Vodafone so no more messing about with getting the darn thing unlocked and trying to teach it that it should NOT connect via T-Mobile GPRS or O2 Mobile Web. The only thing that lets device down is the lack of a 3G connection, which is rather shocking in this day and age considering some of the newer HSDPA enabled devices are able to connect to the Internet at around 8Mb, which is the speed of my home connection. Apart from this I love this device and would be quite happy to trade in my N73 Music Edition for it.

No comments: