Thursday, October 18, 2007

Makeover for JayWakefield.co.uk

I have decided to make a few changes to my web-site. Firstly I have changed the theme on my home page and download section. I have also decided to change the look of my blog. This is to try to make my site and blog bear more consistency. I haven't been able to fully integrate that yet however. You'll also notice that this blog is no longer called Jay Wakefield's World. It is now called JayWakefield.co.uk blog. This is again to try and make the blog more a part of the JayWakefield.co.uk web-site. I am hoping in the future that the blog will have the same theme as my site, but for now these are the only changes I am planning to make. Please tell me what you think of these by posting onto the guestbook on the homepage, or clicking on "0 Comments" below this post and following the instructions to make a comment.

Also, did you notice the introduction animation that comes up as you access my homepage? What do you think? Dial-up users please tell me if this has a significant impact on your experience on my site.

Also if my blog is difficult for any visually impaired people to see then please let me know so I can do something about it.

No comments: