Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Using Flickr with Word 2007

I have been using Microsoft Office Word 2007 as a blog client now for some time. The only8 problem is – as you may have guessed from that last post – is that I can't actually post images on my blog using Word 2007. I use Flickr as my image provider and would like to know the settings I need to feed Word 2007 to make it go away and upload my images to my flickr account and then upload a link to the image on my page. So far if I've wanted to use images, I've uploaded them manually to flickr, gone and manually checked the location, and then used Blogger's site to create my blog post. I find it much easier to work in Word.

2 comments:

ibali said...

Did you ever get a resoltion to this, I'm in the same boat..>!

Anonymous said...

There doesn't seem to be any answers to this out there on the web. Only Questions. :(