Sunday, August 26, 2007

ZoomText 9.1

I have got a full copy of ZoomText 9.1. I got it on Friday when I went to see my worker at the University's Disability Office. They had decided that it was necessary for me to have a copy of ZoomText 9.1 after all because I am using Office 2007, and that is what the University will be using from September. I am actually quite happy with it. I did not initially like the way it turned off the Aero user interface, but I have just reset the colour scheme to Windows Classic and ZoomText 9.1 works fantastically.

1 comment:

Shawn Warren said...

Jason,

Being a ZoomText user and studying computer science you may be interested to know we are working on a version of ZoomText that will expose it's internals through scripting interface. See http://www.zoomtextscripting.com/ for more info.

Shawn