Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Long Time No Squeak

Sorry dear reader(s) that I haven't blogged in a while. It's been very busy here. I have been studying for resits in exams and preparing to go back to Hull to do the resifts. I should be back on Thursday, 23rd. I am staying at a friend's to study, then when I do the resits, I will get temporary accommodation, and should be then able to move back to Chez Student for the start of the semester.

Last weekend I was in Malvern with my parents at the motorhome show. This was a Country & Western weekend which featured performances by country singers every night in the Malvern Showground's two stables. There was also line dancing classes that ran every night from 6 to 7, and they were very enjoyable. It was good to dance again. During the day there were cowboy shoot-outs, and plenty of motorhomes for sale. Caravanning was something that always interested me, and I always enjoyed looking round caravans. I know it's weird but hey. Some of the vehicles I saw really caught my eye and these included the Gulfstream Crescendo RV, the Auto Trail Frontier Scout and the Hymer range of motorhomes.

After the weekend in Malvern, I would like to go back to line dancing when I get back to University. I will have to find a dance class.

No comments: