Sunday, April 29, 2007

eBay Auctions

I have decided to sell my Windows phone. Trouble is when I've put it up, you have to be James Bond or Sherlock Holmes to be able to find it as it doesn't come up in any searches I do. If you use the search tool to search for T-Mobile/MDA smartphones locked to T-Mobile you might just find it. If you are interested in the auction please click here to be taken to the listing. As with all my auctions, 20% of the price goes to Cancer Research UK which is kind of nice.

I am going to try and get hold of a Nokia 6280 or something similar. I want a Nokia 3G phone so I can take advantage of the increased Internet speeds on Web & Walk, when I travel, and when the University Internet Connection goes down, although I don't think I can actually get a 3G T-Mobile signal at Chez Student come to think of it.

No comments: