Thursday, December 14, 2006

New Domain Name

As I write this blog post, 1 and 1 are currently processing my application to move this blog to www.jaywakefield.co.uk. This is my first proper post since August. Aboriginex Corporation, my small time business has gone more into coding software.

In September, I took up a place at The University of Hull to study BSc Computer Software Development (UCAS Code G600 for prospective students) and have since created a version of the Snake game that used to appear on the classic Nokia phones.

So, I seem to be the world's worst blogger as I am having to sort of crowbar three months worth of completely new (and in some cases, scary) experience into one post :-s.

Essentially, I am enjoying Uni, and Computer Software Development, although I don't see very well and can find it hard in some of the lectures. I have taking a liking to programming, not least the C# programming language, but I also liked the Computer Science Community.

Last week, the University got a Nintendo Wii as we were having an open day for 6th formers to have a go. Take a look at my lecturer, Rob Miles's blog entry on The Day of The Wii.

Anyway, I am writing this post on the eve of the last day of Semester 1 here at Hull. I am going back to Shipley, near Bradford in West Yorkshire to spend Christmas with my family. Also, I should be getting my new lappy (lappy = laptop) soon from my Disabled Students Allowance. I'm looking forward to it!!!!!

1 comment:

Olga said...

Excellent site, Jason!
I like it!