Thursday, December 28, 2006

Lessons being lost over time

As I write this blog entry, Goodnight Mr Tom is being shown on the telly and my Gran is reminicing over how scary it was during World War II. People who lived through this war will remember the sheer terror that ruled back when. Surely lessons ought to be learned from this? Obviously not!! Why are we, a supposed civilized society making some of the same mistakes as were made back in the days of the World Wars? I mean as I'm only eighteen I do not know how it really was during the World Wars but still, I don't fancy living through a time where there is so much carnage, destruction and terror, not mention war.

I, like so many would like World Peace so let's stop fighting now and let's reach out to each other and become friends. Just remember that once up on a time, we were all one continent.

No comments: